2/28/2013

Wednesday Night Stats - Week 7



Bladerunners extend lead and Great Whites pass the Scourge, again, to move out of last.  The Barbarians become the latest team over the 200pt line leaving only four more teams to hit that threshold - with two more likely to do it by the end of the week.

Trade's are starting to pick-up in the NHL and none, as yet, have been concluded by Bob - see, you can do it without Bob :-)

The Shadowmen took a bit of a pause last night from trouncing the field but still have the week's best score.  They will try and get back to it tonight, no doubt.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hey that's a whole night late on me crossing the 200 point barrier! Thanks Doug!

I think this is the first time I've ever been happy with the waiver wire with my lost bid where I would have dropped O'Reilly just as he gets signed!