1/17/2007

Trade: Kost Boys - Shadowmen

Bob asked me to post this here, because I'm not going to have e-mail access until tomorrow, or possibly Friday. (This whole 'girlfriend' thing: rocks.)

Um, it does seem a bit unfair that Bob can get me at work and the rest of you don't know how, so I'll e-mail out my work number with my line-up for next week. But I'm not gonna deal with hockey e-mails here.

Anyway, I clearly win this one, since I get the league's fifth best centre, and Bob gets the 6th best... except of course he'll no longer have his omnivore being eaten alive from the Bottom.

Speaking of Omnivore... can anyone explain why my score has suddenly gotten so much better? Did Koivu become a Buddhist? Did the plague wipe out the Ds? Seriously, how'd I get "-10" when, like 4 weeks ago, I was "-45?"

Oh yeah, the Trade:

To the Lost Boys: Nylander NYR C
To the Shadowmen: Brind'Amour CAR C

Um, no injuries at this time. No ability to reference RFA Status, but I think they're both normal drafts. (But Bob, if I am trading you an RFA for a non-RFA, I'll need to reconsider. As will you in the opposite case I would think)

Okay, there we go.

Richard.
GM of the Lost Boys.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Yes, I can confirm that having the Unholy Jagr as my personal wingman is worth gambling Brindamour for.

Trade sealed and confirmed. Thanks Bob and Brian.

Richard.