1/10/2007

Bladerunners overtake Shadowmen in Omnivore!!

Any other day the headline would be about the great early week the Scourge are having, why not - they are playing the Highlanders. Still, the story of the Omnivore all year has been how dominant the Shadowmen have been. They are still doing well but they have recently been joined by the Bladerunners and now Brian's team has managed to pull ahead.

I would be remiss if I didn't note that the Severed Heads, in a reversal of recent weeks, have pulled ahead of the Ramapithicines in the Predator Cup race if only by a hair.

Here are the standings after the first, real, night of action this week:





1 comment:

Richard said...

Pred Cup Challenge:

- Congratulations to the Scourge for having more points in two days than they've had total some weeks. Yay new teams!

- Congratulations to the Ramapithicenes, Wolves and French Aristocrats on a tense and exciting race for... 5th place.

-Aww... screw sophisticated colour commentary... I'm gonna release my inner foam-at-the-mouth pseudopath: "You're all goin' down! Raaarghh! Lost Boys are number 5! Lost Boys are number 5! Raaarghh!"

+++

Challenge Cup... uh... Challenge:

-I think a little more vocal support from the GWs and Highlanders for the LBs would be in order. I'm gettin' us all into fourth place!

-Well... not if certain teams start the week off with "3.25 points." I think that's was Jovo's total score from last night too.

+++

Omnivore:

- Using the "think-positive" omnivore system I proposed a few days ago, here are our respective scores for todays. I think it looks better.

BL: 68.22
SH: 67.08
HI: 41.44
SH: 36.87
RA: 26.00
SC: 22.73
GW: 19.60
LB: 16.68
ED: 5.02
NT: 4.69
WO: 1.39
PV: 0.00

You see, now I have 25% of Brian's score, instead of -100%. So much more optimistic.