1/30/2007

Amid Cries of Protest, Stats Return to FunHL Blog!!

Ok, ok. I get it. You do love me...or at least you are as addicted to your daily stats "hit" as I am and can't be bothered to add another favourite to your lists. I won't take it personally that you didn't want to visit my site and just assume that you would rather we all do this together, like a dysfunctional family. I'm cool with that.



Seriously, I'm thrilled that so many of you have been asking for the stats to return here and now that Cam has converted to the Google-ized version of Blogger - I can post them myself again, so here we go.



Week 18 starts with only two games on the schedule and there is not much change in the numbers from the end of Week 17, with the exception of the race to avoid the Herbivore. The Edge, who had been slipping further and further back in recent weeks get Week 18 off with a bang - a 9pt night fueled by a +3 performance by M.Malik (6pts) and another 2pt night from B.Shanahan. Coupled with the Scourge's T.Priessing going -1, the Edge have doubled their lead on the Scourge from 10pts to over 20 in one night.



The rest of the Predator Cup standings, early Challenge Cup action (remember only four regular season games left, including this week) and the most recent Omnivore standings are as follows:







No comments: