12/13/2006

Brind'Amour & Injuries

Hey,

Is Sportsline (the CBS site) the most reliable site for injury info before putting together a line up? I've been using it, but every now and then Bob mentions that someone is injured and they aren't there... yet.

Also, Brind'Amours injury seems to be extended game to game, all I know is that it's a lower body injury, and he's not playing. (Fortunately, O'Neill got a point last night.) Does anyone know what's up?

Also, I'd like to offer my reconsidered congratulations to Mike (I think it was Mike, anyway) for drafting Sedin second over all. After I got a ridiculous 8 point game out of Colorado for having three players on it--would have been higher if I still had Sakic--I can see a good logic to aiming to corner the market on a specific team, especially if it means surprising the rest of us.

On the other hand, there is the rather unfortunate fact that, Toronto being the suckitude water test, well, Vancouver plain sucks. Not St. Louis bad, but it ain't good. (Wow, that'd be a strategy that would leave Cam stagerred... draft the Blues starting line up.) My psychic powers being what they are, unfortunately I have to chalk my Colorado line-up to coincidence, not strategy, and stick with using the spreadsheet. But hey, it delivers.

Richard.

No comments: