8/24/2009

RULE CHANGE PROPOSALS

Hi guys

I know its the dog days of summer but we might want to consider ensuring we are all good to go with any rule updates for the 2009-10 season. A few notes:

* I have offered to step down from DC and let someone take my place; the DC role involves finalizing rule proposals and voting in advance of draft day

* goal tending baseline will be 3.75 (see past post - statistician and DC can of course doublecheck my math)

* there were some proposals re. goalie stats changes (i.e. wins vs GAA) and waiver wire / waiver drafts

* I believe 9/12 GMS are willing to pass a rule where GMs owning any of Crosby/Malkin/Ovechkin need to pick goals or assists only - right?

cheers

Brian

1 comment:

Red Five said...

I am hopeful that the current DC (whoever they are) will be compiling all proposed rule amendments shortly, so they can be discussed and voted upon BEFORE ED day...