1/09/2008

Speculation Welcome

So, checking some stats, looking into the injuries, seeing if I've got the best combination of TGs (Oh why can't I draft them?) And Saku Koivu...
Lady Byng winner for most gentlemanly player Saku Koivu...
Lost an eye and recovered from cancer Saku Koivu...
Won't learn French but won't leave Montreal because he's committed to the team Saku Koivu...
is my best bet for TG.

Not only that: He's competitive on my omnivore team for TG.

Can any one explain this? (And when is Mikko coming back?)

Richard.
Lost Boys GM

2 comments:

Scourge said...

My team still doesnt understand the concept of tg so i cant help. Wasnt this the year the LBs werent gonna be pushed around and were sporting extra thuggery?

Bladerunner said...

I can't get TGs right this season either... probably because I don't really have any.

Richard - you are speculating on your injuries? What injuries?? Your team has been remarkably free of them this season!!