1/02/2008

Week 13 Stats




Hello everyone, welcome to 2008 (though at this point we are still in 2007 as far as stats are concerned). Here are my totals for Week 13. Thanks to Brian for posting his tallys, they really helped as a double check for me even though they didn't include Sunday's games.

Congrats to the Severed Heads for their surge to end the year and slash my lead. Still, 2007 will go down as one of the best for the Highlanders so no complaints. Hope everyone has a great 2008 in everything you do not related to the pool.

Will try to have stats up to date as of yesterday by the end of the day but I have to get all the line-ups entered. I have included the Challenge Cup Results with correct standings according to the tie-breakers but have not posted the Omnivore yet as I want to review the baselines. Hope to include that with the next update. Until then, take care all.

No comments: