11/23/2008

Week Seven Stats - As of Saturday Night




Hi Guys,

My trial is done and I'm exhausted - but we do need stats to determine our WD draft order. These stats do not include Sunday's two games - which I think have a boatload of pts for Cam helping him win his game this week and perhaps move down a slot in the draft order. I'll try and get those out by tomorrow.

One quick note, I think I have everyone's stats correct now (and have improved my spreadsheet by including a new "double-check" mechanism that should indicate when I have a simple error). One, different, simple error turned up when I was inputting this week's line-ups that had an impact on the Challenge Cup standings. In week 5 I had Dan playing 4 right-wingers (I had him dressing the Waived Langenbrunner in addition to his regular trio). Those extra two pts gave Dan a win in his Challenge Cup game against the Highlanders instead of a tie. The standings have been altered to reflect what actually happened - sorry that I didn't catch this earlier.

See you all online on Sunday.

No comments: