11/28/2008

WD1 Details

"See" everyone at 10am on Sunday. All drops are announced well in advance so we shouldn't need time to figure out stats of those players. To those (cough,cavemen) that need this information - the FUNHL blog has links to several good sources.

Well, it appears I'm having one guest at my place as of right now... I'll make our faraway guest welcome on behalf of the FUNHL and maybe everyone can see him the next time he drops into town (Rob, hope you will be are hungry and thirsty man - the cupboards and bar are loaded). We'll likely be on MSN before 10to chat with anyone around / make 3+ way trades etc. I'll get some booze into Rob before noon (although it will be past noon his time so he might have the upper hand on me).

Anybody else that wants to join us - let me know. My address is #310, 2000 Citadel Meadow Pt. NW. West on country hills past Nosehill drive, right on Citadel Way (at the 7-11) and proceed until you see a school on the right - my condo complex is on the left (across the street), building 2000 (2nd building in).

Please email me in advance if you are going to show up or call me on cell phone at 403-605-4192 as I currently have no landline / can't buzz up (so I need to arrange in advance to come downstairs and let you in - yes, I will be getting a landline again for those of you - i.e. Bob, Doug, Rob - that are annoyed with me ;-)

Happy waiver drafting!

No comments: