3/05/2008

FUNHL Blog

Hi Everyone,

If I am not mistaken, the experiment with using the off-site stats keeping is, sadly, a failure, as I believe it has not been updated in quite some time, and whats more, nobody really cares that this is the case as we all prefer to wait for the stats provided by our own in-house people.

If I am wrong and people are still using the off-site stats tracking (or any of the other 'key links' at the top right), please let me know.

I have some ideas about how to clean up the blog design to make it a little more functional, but I'd appreciate any and all suggestions that our members might have on how to make the blog better or more useful to you.

The blog design is an ongoing evolution and I hope that all of you continue to find it as fun and useful as I do.

Look for improvements to the look and features in the coming days and weeks as I tweak things.

Thanks,
Cameron

1 comment:

Richard said...

My suggested changes:

There is no good reason line-ups can't be filed on the blog, other than Dan was worried about tampering, but changes are date-stamped.

This would take care of the general call of "why aren't lineups available on the blog?"

And the same goes with trades--post them on the blog. When they are agreed to, then they are legit.

I think doing those two things would make me very happy.