4/09/2007

2007/08 Season now open

Well Brian's 2007/08 assets spreadsheet is now in use. All those free agents are gone from your team and all the prospects have aged. You can now also trade your 2008/09 PD picks.

For once I do not see any major issues that need to be discussed on the rules of the FUNHL either. Although there may be some minor discussion on the GAA rate for Goaltenders that Cam brought up previously.

Who also would now like to be on the Disputes commitee needs to be decided.

4 comments:

Red Five said...

1) I am happy to continue in my ongoing DC role, if there are no objections

2) There are actually a number of (thankfully) minor things to be discussed, so post away and I will try and collate the issues for organized discussion!

Dan

Moriarty said...

I echo Dan's sentiments. If there are no complaints, I too would like to continue to serve with Dan and Rob on the DC.

Bob

Douglas McLachlan said...

Well here is my brief list:

a) Do we want to introduce some sort of Overtime Loss point into the Challenge Cup for very close games. I would prefer this to a tie, unless the teams actually do tie. Still, whichever way we do it - if we do it, there remains the question of how close is close?

b) Goaltending stats. This is actually a DC decision according to the rules but if there is a strong case for doing so, we can probably present it collectively.

Those are the only two issues that are big for me thus far.

Douglas McLachlan said...

Hi Rob,

Just re-reading your post, one correction - you, nor anyone else, is able to start trading yet. The trading freeze goes until the end of the playoffs (give everyone a chance to pull back from the pool for a bit - still, no harm in talking).

BTW, Christina, Sophia and I would like to come down for the year-end party. Usually during the finals. Same plan this season?

Doug