2/12/2007

Lost Boys await injuries/better offers, file line up from poor memory

Hello all,

I have no easy reference to my team, but I know I didn't get around to filing a line up for my team. Not having a reference to said team here at work, these are my changes to the previously filed line up. (I don't expect to get home till well past the deadline tonight, so am doing this pre-emptively.)

Play: D Vinsnovsky, Liles & Roszival, Hill as TG,
bench Wideman and uh... uh... One of my equally less memorable Ds (Any suggestions here are welcome)

Also, I am playing Langenbrunner, right?


Richard.

1 comment:

Douglas McLachlan said...

Hi Richard,

Here is your line-up as of last week:

left
KOVALCHUK-ATL
Brunette-COL
Rucinsky-STL bnch
Avery-NYR tg

center
SAKIC-COL
S.Koivu-MTL
Stoll-EDM
Roy-BUF bnch

right
Kovalev-MTL
Langenbrunner-NJ
O'Neill-TOR
Walker-CAR bnch

defense
Visnovsky-LA
Liles-COL bnch
Z.Michalek-PHX
Hainsey-CLB
Wideman-STL
Hill-NYI tg
Hamrlik-CGY
Rozsival-NYR bnch

goal
Toskala-SJ
Nabakov-SJ bnch


unpromoted prospects
Gerber-G OTT (P3)
M.Koivu-C MIN (P2)
Fehr-R WSH (P2)
Bourque-C WSH (P2)
Vermette-C OTT (P1)
Mikhnov-L EDM (P1)
I.Vishnevski-D DAL (P1)
Wishart-D SJ (P1)
Rask-G BST (P1)


2007 PrD
plus none
minus 4th

Hope that helps.

If you can access your yahoo account :

birtrca@yahoo.com

you will find my latest trade offer. If you need me to use another account, let me know. If you want to negotiate it here, lets go (what are the chances that prying eyes will peek in? :-))

Either way, hope to talk to you soon.

Doug