9/27/2006

Of Russians and Rabbits...

Absurdly named Russian hockey teams, Oligarchic posturing, and just a hint of the ole ultraviolence.

Hmm, do you think John LecLair (through a Russian guy who knows an American guy who knows a russian hockey player who knows Rick Tocchet who played against him, who at one time was in a union run by Alan Eagleson who as we all know was a Free-Mason and thus linked directly to Darth Cheney, who works for a guy that fondled Geronimo's skull and whose father was previously head of the CIA and who overthrew Panama to secure the promised North American hegemony proposed at Potsdam....), that maybe the whole Malkin thing ties back to Paris 1919? I'm just saying.

Man it's late, I'm jet-lagged, dehydrated, blizted, and listening to jazz on the i-Pod knowing that sleep will be deep and lengthy when it finally claims me, and that as my pre-draft holidays start tomorrow, I will be dreaming of draft strategems, trades, and the presence of friends for many hours.

And like the suggestion of Russian mafia hits, there is in the background of horror. Like 'car accidents' that feature bodies aerated by teflon coated pieces of the dashboard.

Darrell.

I think I'll make myself some coffee. I need to work on my lists.

1 comment:

Red Five said...

Ummm....I think someone got an extra strong sample of BC bud...