11/28/2011

Week 8 Stats and WD1 Draft Order


Welcome back Mr. Crosby!  Though the result is meaning I now draft 11th on Sunday, oh well that week was worth it.  Now if only we can get some other sick-bay types like Markov to get back into the same sort of form...

I'm about to start a two day trial so I think it unlikely that I will be able to get nightly stats out (or start to get caught up on Challenge Cup or Omnivore stats) but this should get us through the weekend.  Please let me know if you think I have made an error with respect to your stats (or someone else's) and we can try and work it out.  Please let me know if you spot something that might impact WD draft order ASAP.  Thanks again to Bob for posting the line-ups on the blog - can't tell you how huge a time-saver that is.

Talk to you on Sunday - trade lines are always open, unless you want Sid :-)

No comments: