11/25/2011

Revised Week 6 and now Week 7 Stats!


Ok, one quick correction on Chris's totals (had the wrong name for one of his TGs but I think it is corrected now).  This should get us to the point of any Waiver Wire bids for this week.

I will see if I can get up to date stats done before the weekend is out.  Thanks again for everyone's patience and a big thanks to Bob for posting all the line-ups to the blog and to Brian for doing the "unofficial" stats to date (and for his promise to double check my work).

A big congrats to Brian who has not always had the best week but has been consistently solid enough to give him a very healthy 25pt lead on the pack as we move towards the Waiver Draft.  Very impressive.

2 comments:

Moriarty said...

well done!

Scourge said...

My wife jinxed me with that damn chicken. She really wants to put herby on the mantle.