11/24/2011

Revised Week 3 Stats and Week 4 Stats; and now Week 5 Stats


Only one mistake that I quickly caught with Corey's stats from Week 3, posted below, I had him playing Chara and Meszaros for both points and +/-.  Now they are correctly only for +/-.  Collin gets hammered on his +/- call in Week 4 (Lydman goes -4 for a loss of 8pts, ouch!).

I also previously posted Rob with 3 TGs in Week 4 but that is now corrected.

More weeks to come, to be sure, but hopefully we are getting caught up quickly.  In any event, let me know if you spot any other errors.

3 comments:

Bladerunner said...

Thanks Doug!!! I will review stats I have for my team and a few other teams I have tracked (I always track who I am playing against in H to H) + let you know if any discrepancies.

Glad you resolved problems - can imagine how frustrating it has been. Your hard work is appreciated!!!

Darwin's surprise said...

Great work Doug! Thanks a bunch!

Moriarty said...

great job...