12/20/2010

Week 11 Comes To A Close - Updates and, hopefully, Correct





Hi guys. CBS is still fraked up so I have had to hand bomb Sunday's four games (eight teams) from Yahoo's site. This had to be done manually but the patch seems to be holding - we will find out if when we get Week 12 stats out in a few days. Not many teams were actually effected by the Sunday games in terms of Predator Cup standings but the revised stats did change the outcome of the Challenge Cup game between the Vendetta and Scourge - Darrell was able to fight back to make it a tie instead of the loss I had originally credited against them. This is all adjusted now but again if you see any glaring differences, let me know.
As we are still using my sheet we are still slightly apart on some goalie stats. Not much but enough that it still bugs me. I would like to revamp the spreadsheets to work with Yahoo but that does seem to be a time consuming proposition, still I will keep plugging away. Thanks for your patience everyone.
Doug the Stats Guy

4 comments:

Moriarty said...

Dear Doug, please recheck my numbers as we are 4 points apart in my favour. Did you count my points from Sunday night?

wildwolf said...

Please double check mine as well. I calcultate at 34.19. I benched burrows, connolly, smyth, greene wisnewski, bobrovsky. Methot was -1 on the week.

V for Vendetta said...

Yes, my numbers may be off as well. I had myself in the 34.9 range this week.

Douglas McLachlan said...

It doesn't look like Sunday's stats are up yet - rather frustrating. I'll keep checking.