12/19/2010

CBS Fails To Update Stats - Stats Delayed

I hate that every year there are a few days - seemingly random - where the site I cut and paste from (CBS Sportsline) fails to update the stats.

Yes, I know that CBS is NOT the official FunHL sanctioned site.

Yes, I know that CBS does not let me use the goalie stats directly without converting them first.

Yes, I know that Yahoo is superior in almost every way.

It is just that in the one way that I need to be able to cut and paste the stats from the web into my spreadsheets - CBS is the only one that I have been able to get to work. So that is what I use, my pragmatism on full display.

Hopefully they will be up tomorrow and up to date. If not, I'll simply make up numbers and dare you to notice :-)

2 comments:

Mike said...

As long as you make up the number in my favour I'm fine with that. By the way Montador was a +4 last night in made up numbers.

Moriarty said...

Don't worry about the delay, Doug. We are always happy that you are able to do the stats. We're spoiled by it. Of course, that doesn't mean we won't check...