2/09/2009

Week 18 Stats, The Final Stretch Begins





As always, please let me know if you find any discrepencies. Cam thought my stats for Saturday night were off - don't know if we are in agreement now - but you are my second set of eyes. If you aren't interested in your stats being accurate, who will be? :-) Seriously, I try my best but I am only one man (amazing though I may be).

Nice recovery Darrell, all through the week I though I was pulling closer to the lead only to have you regain most of those pts the next day. Best week goes to Brian who (if my stats are correct) passes Cam and moves into third.

2 comments:

Bladerunner said...

And only 4 weeks left in H to H regular season... curious to see who the competition is going to be.

Bladerunner said...

Actually, just 3 weeks left.