9/12/2008

More voting instructions

I will conduct the votes my email.

Please only respond to Bob and myself. I will tabulate the results and Bob can confirm. As there will be multiple things to vote on please only respond yes or no to the question being asked. Any non responses will be a concidered a yes. I will send my vote to Bob and he likewise to me. Note the vote for the DC member will be a choice of Mike or Brian. Majority rules.

As there are lots of proposals regarding Goalie calculations voting may need to be done over multiple rounds. So voting periods will be short. You can vote yes to more than one Goalie calculation solution as your first choice may not be acceptable to others in the league. Only the top 2 or three vote getters will continue to the next round.

No comments: