2/29/2012

Week 21 - Not Yet Official Stats



Hi all,

Here are the stats as of Sunday night.  Brian and I (thanks again for doing the unofficial stats) still have some minor differences: Ramapithicines (6pts in WK20), Knights Templar (7pts in WK20), Wolves (3pts in WK21) and a couple of others under 2pts - none of the differences change the races at the top of either list or the Challenge Cup playoffs so while I will still want to sort them out, for now I'm comfortable going with these as they are.

Congrats to the Great Whites for Winning the Challenge Cup regular season and congrats to the Ramapithicines, Knights Templar and Barbarians for making it to the post-season dance.

If possilbe I will try and get game one stats (aka WK 22 stats) out before the weekend.  Until then trade-lines remain open.

3 comments:

Red Five said...

Thanks for the diligent work and updates especially after all the WD and trade changes!

Thanks for congrats on the Challenge Cup but as with the NHL, it all depends on what you do in the playoffs. Still a "President's Trophy" is nice.

Sadly my players seem to feel they have done their part for the season, and I suspect both the 'Heads and Shadowmen have erased my Week 21 lead already.

Time to crack the whip!

Moriarty said...

Hey Doug,

Your Week 21 stats and mine match...but i lost too many games early for the challenge cup playoffs...alas - now just need to catch dan and hold off cam for the predator!

g'luck with the stats and more changes to all the teams...

The Edge said...

I like brian's stats better! I'm not in last place with his calculations ;)