2/05/2012

Updated (and presumably more accurate) Stats as of Week 18's Saturday Night



Ok, think we are more accurate now.  Had discovered an error in Bob's stats that exposed some mistakes in a few other teams stats.  The mistakes were not made in a particular week but rather the result of trades where I would neglect to blank out those weeks that a player was not on a team.  The result would show up as a team playing 4 centers or 4 left wingers, even though at the time I did the week in question the stats were accurate.  The spreadsheet however now would have a mistake in a previous week and hence the total would be off.  Cam, one of the teams where I discovered the error, had thought something was up with his stats a few weeks ago but I couldn't see what the problem was until just recently - thanks for pointing it out.

I think we are good now but things should be good now but please if you do think something is off with your pts (either for a week or the overall total) let me know and I can try and double check.  Now that I am more aware of the source of these sort of issues I am much quicker at finding the problem.

The changes in some of the stats has resulted in corrections to the Challenge Cup games and those corrections have also been made.

Week 18 final stats should be out tomorrow - don't forget to include your provisional drops in your line-ups.

Thanks again and thanks to Bob for posting all the line-ups to the Blog.  It makes this sooooo much easier.

No comments: