10/12/2010

Week One Stats



As always, please double check to see that your numbers and mine are not wildly off.
Given the ongoing issues with goalie stats they may be slightly off what you have, correctly, calculated but please let me know if you see even problems of that sort and I will do what I can to keep those correct.
No guarantee that Week 2's ongoing stats will be ready to go right away but this would be the quickest I've ever had the first stats out so, you're welcome :-)
Now, about my current 11th place standing...

5 comments:

The Edge said...

Holy Crap! I'm in first! Getting dizzy... not used to the heights

Bladerunner said...

Congrats! The first week is always the toughest - or is it the last week? Anyway... enjoy ;-)

Bladerunner said...

And of course - thanks Doug!!!

Moriarty said...

MOST impressive! Fast and efficient! BTW Oduya-ATL RFA goes to the WOLVES...

ALL the other week 1 drops now have NO STATUS.

Moriarty said...

Week 2 drops are Sutton-ATL RFA inj 6-8weeks and Fistric-DAL RFA, both D-men for bids with status...

the others are also open for bids but no status...