11/03/2009

Press Statement from Bladerunners GM

Hello fellow GMS,

The Bladerunners would like to thank the Wolves for the last 2 weeks - it was a great motivational experience for us and we trust that the games were a learning experience for their team. We hope they start to win some games soon, and that our trade with them helps, as the howling is really sounding quite pitiful.

Now, onwards to rounding up guys in white dresses with red crosses and retiring them.

yours truly,

Brian Wansleeben,
GM, The Bladerunners

3 comments:

Moriarty said...

Heartless my dear Sherlock... Remember Pride begets the Fall {hehe}...but I like the attitude...

Bladerunner said...

Gotta keep the first 3 letters in our pool relevant. On further reflection, I guess there isn't a lot to be proud about in beating the Wolves. Ho hum.

(I realize I may no longer get my Christmas present of Alpaca steaks now... damn my inability to stop typing all this!)

Douglas McLachlan said...

Hey Limpy,

You ever going to return a phone call?