11/09/2009

Bladerunners Lead Predator, Lose Challenge Cup Game as Week 6 Ends





UPDATED: If you were on the blog earlier you will note that the Wolves have a few more pts (from his goaltending) than I had previously reported. This has been a persistent problem but, thankfully, only with Rob's goaltending. Brian had noticed it first and Rob noticed it the last couple of weeks. It would seem to get corrected when the week gets "finalized" but this week the initally reported stats would have resulted in a different Challenge Cup outcome. These stats are correct and the Wolves win their first Challenge Cup game - sorry Bob. I think I have rooted out the source of the error so it should not return but sorry for any confusion.

9 comments:

wildwolf said...

I am showing 30.688 points this week and you did not get back to me on the week 5 discrepancy.

Douglas McLachlan said...

Sorry Rob, not at work so may have missed your e-mail.

I will send you week 5 and 6 and you can let me know where we differ.

Douglas McLachlan said...

As noted in the main post now, I think I have it corrected.

Moriarty said...

Well it was going to happen...Anderson blows it against Edmonton eerily, as Cam predicted. Oh well! Hopefully, Bobby Lu return this week...

Bladerunner said...

Congrats to the Wolves on their first win (sorry Bob). The Nexus called it right to say the Wolves would learn from their humili...err, experience playing the Bladerunners.

wildwolf said...

I think Dan also deserves a two point win not a tie....

Moriarty said...

How did manage a tie with Collin, Doug by 0.99 points? Wow...like a shootout that included the goalies??

Red Five said...

Yeah, how does winning by 5+ points constitute a tie??? This is my first win, let me at least get credit!

Moriarty said...

Wow! What does Dan need to get a win? Now, You another chance to beat the Lost Boys, Red Five - use the Force...