5/02/2008

Hello all and congratulations on the season.

Having been nudged by Bob to post a post-season line up, not getting to it, and then seeing all my would-be picks get swiftly eliminated (I always underestimate Detroit and Pittsburgh it seems) I feel okay.

Special thanks also to Bob for getting my picks up after WD2. I hit a busy stretch, and being in last of top 8 was extra incentive to trade it all away. I am both psyched and intimidated to be going into a PrD with good picks, and having to pay attention to it this year. Shame not to see you make it Brian. Cam, congratulations on hosing me in the Nabokov trade.

I look forward to seeing you all again in September for the main event, and the Lost Boys first FP draft.

Until then, I'd be curious if those of you with magic-8 balls who were prognosticating about who the top 12 picks would be and post it in August 2008, would be good enough to review your picks at the time and compare with who actually got picked, and how they fared. (Cause that would be good reading material).

Ciao,

Richard
GM Lost Boys

No comments: