2/11/2008

After the delay...Severed Heads Continue To Lead





Sorry for the long delay everyone. Long, long week at work and my mother-in-law was over for the weekend - her room is also our computer room so, well, it didn't work out. That said, thanks to Bob for helping out with the line-ups for me - it really saved me some time. If you notice any discrepencies, let me know.

FYI, Richard - you are down 3pts (when doing your stats, I noticed you were playing 4 centers the week before WD 1 - I have now benched Morrison for the one week you had him). I also had to take away 2.25pts from Darrell who was playing 3 tgs in week 15. Bob also lost a point from a duplication of a player he had for one week before trading him, and then re-acquiring him. Otherwise I think we are good but please let me know if you think I've made any mistakes.

I will double check the Omnivore baselines later this week so there may be some changes there. Also, I have not gone through the tie-breakers for the Challenge Cup races.

Trade lines are open.

5 comments:

Bladerunner said...

Thanks as always for the stats Doug - the serious withdrawal symptoms (sweating, shaking, sleeplessness) prove just how much of an addiction your daily postings had created. Either that or the full moon for the past 6 weeks at work. Probably both.

wildwolf said...

Thank Doug, I too missed the withdrawal of no stats each day. You know how your team did but not everybody elses. Glad to see I made some gains.

How many more weeks of HTH do we have.

Douglas McLachlan said...

Awe shucks guys, nice to know that it matters to you.

I'll try and give a better Challenge Cup analysis with the next post - hopefully later today or first thing tomorrow, but we have two more weeks of regular season play and then we are into the playoffs.

Cameron said...

Let me add my kudos to the pile - my daily fix of statistics has been sorely missed.

Red Five said...

Yes indeed Doug, thanks for the update. What on earth did the Edge do to explode with points?? And why are my players not performing? I'd appreciate any input you can offer ;-)