11/23/2007

Waiver Draft pre-offers

Hello all,

The Waiver Draft is coming, and I'm just thinning out the weeds in the garden. If anyone wants one of the following players--as opposed to waiting to see if they'll land in your lap, I'd be happy to send them your way for... say... a 3rd PrD in 2008.

[ed.--I feel like the junk lady in Labyrinth]

LW: Modin, CLB RFA, 4 points, 4 PIM, (Injured with "Back Spasms")
C: Zubrus, NJ RFA, 12 points, 4 PIM--be generous with your offers.
RW: Walker, CAR RFA, 3 points 6 PIM, (Injured with "Torn Cartilage in Chest") [I will be attempting to waive Walker for the Selanne contract next week]

And Gotham City's Finest:

D: Michalek, PHX RFA, 2 points, 10 PIM
D: Wideman, BST RFA, 4 points, 12 PIM
D: Staios, EDM RFA, 4 points, 26 PIM--be generous with your offers
D: Brewer, STL RFA, 4 points, 19 PIM

G: Toskala, TOR RFA, 3.25 GAA (It's like you're not playing a goalie at all!)

By the way, I'm happy to trade my picks too, for upgraded forwards, or out and out thugs, but that's usually a more popular offer near WD2. I'll be happy to hear from you.

Richard.

1 comment:

Bladerunner said...

So if we just pour water on these guys, they'll turn out to be...ummm... bigger weeds?

I've got plenty of my own weeds to dump - want any?