7/24/2012

NHL Crazy...

Weber front-loaded offer sheet signed....Philly to pay 110 million over ?10-14 years (can't remember now)

If Nashville does NOT match by Wed., they will get  one or two active players from the Flyer roster and 4 1st round draft picks as compensation

I say don't match...

Nash to NYR

Anisimov, Dubinsky, Tim Erixon and 2013 1st rnd pick.to CLB

We waited that long for that!?  WTF? or rather lol.

Parise and Suter to MIN at close to 200 million combined.

I say Parise and Suter never win the Stanley Cup and MIN doesn't even the playoffs next year

Hasek come back at 47?  not yet...

Owners are poor and players are greedy...really - and the NHL booming profits must be an accounting error...

Whatever.

3 comments:

Moriarty said...

oops, i guess nashville matched...

Scourge said...

Did we bet on this Bob? I can't remember

Bladerunner said...

I have to say that I hope Philly doesn't have a good season (and I like Philly!) What a nasty thing to do to a smaller market team. I understand the comment that 'all is fair in love and war'... but don't agree with it, especially when the owners are supposed to be on the 'same side'. IF bigger market teams don't want smaller market teams around... then maybe the NHL should contract in size?