12/14/2011

Week 11 Shadow Falls Over League - Tuesday Night Stats


Great start to the week for both the Shadowmen and the Severed Heads.  Both rocket up the standings with the Shadowmen not leading the race.

Two changes to my final week 10 stats.  I was not counting Miller's pts for week 10 (ooops) so Collin gains 1.81 pts.  And though I'm not sure how or where, I apparently shorted Dan 5pts last week.  I've double checked and can't see where I am was in error (which is rather disconcerting, I'm ok with making the mistakes but I like to know what I did wrong on this one I can't figure it out) that said, I have corrected his stats as well.

If anyone spots anything that looks amiss, let me know.

2 comments:

Bladerunner said...

Holy crap batman - Shadowmen beat Bladerunners in H to H last week, which was amazing enough (first win ever??) but now might it twice??? Oh ya, and they are in first place overall too ;-)

Congrats Bob!

Moriarty said...

no congrats yet...it is a long week...