8/08/2011

Entry Draft is Coming Soon -- Sat. Oct 1st, 2011

Dear all,

Just to confirm with you all, plans are in place to have this year's entry draft in Kananaskis, at the Delta lodge, about an hour outside of Calgary. This was discussed early, back in July, and we're hopeful that you've all remembered. I know from my discussions that Chris and his wife, Doug and potentially his wife, Collin and Colleen (I believe), Mike Getta and his wife, as well as Mike Breakenridge, Corey (Update: Electronically), and Darrell will be there, along with Brian and myself of course flying in from Thunder Bay, and hopefully Cameron can come up for the day. Robert will hopefully be on Skype or the phone [UPDATE- HE'LL BE THERE!]. Dan and his wife, I believe, will also be coming, and I think Dan will be trying to organize a nice group rate for the lot of us, but I will leave that to Dan's response, and for the rest of us, if you can respond to this option for the entry draft. I thought I would leave this reminder on the blog for everyone.

Rob corrected me on the date...

Make your lists...

5 comments:

Templar said...

The two of us will be there.

wildwolf said...

please edit the title to avoid confusion. Date is Saturday is October 1.

Moriarty said...

I guess rumour has it that Darrell will be joining Corey On-Line.

That's sad in a way. Just drive in that morning and then drive b ack to Calgary...

Moriarty said...

List of attendance (prov)

Mike G + 1
Chris + 1
Dan + 1
Rob + 1?
Mike B
Brian
Bob
Collin + 1
Doug + 1
Cameron ?tentative drive in and out Sat AM

and then Darrell and Corey online

we'll see

Bladerunner said...

Rob is driving out for the day... and I think Mike Breakenridge too, so anybody else not wanting to do an overnight might be able to carpool with them??

Look forward to the draft and thanks Dan for organizing us a group rate!