2/17/2011

Wednesday Night Stats - Punta Cana D.R. Edition





With only two games left in the Challenge Cup Regular Season only two tickets to the post-season have been punched: The Bladerunners and the Personal Vendetta. Five other teams are still in the hunt for the final two spots including the Severed Heads and Great Whites who play their final back-to-back series against each other. This week's game will go a long way to narrowing who could be in and who is just along for the ride in the final week.
With your stats guy out of the country I may not be able to address any errors until I return but please let me know what, if anything, you notice in terms of totals that seem off and I will look at things upon my return (or if baby keeps me up at 3 in the morning, maybe even while I'm here).
Take care, keep warm and keep the trade offers coming.

.

4 comments:

Moriarty said...

Dear Doug,

There may be some controversy over your call up on the IR of Grabner as he is a right-winger in the Bible and a left-winger as he has been promoted up to. I'm not sure how we resolve this but I thought I would bring it to your attention.

Take care, and congrats on actually getting stats out from the DR.

I hope you are resting peacefully, or at least relatively peacefully. Be well my friend.

Scourge said...

Doug, The players you sold me are defective. I call shenanigans and demand my prospect back and a pick as compensation.

Red Five said...

Chris - Perhaps you should trade with me instead - My guys seem o be performing ;-)

Doug - Thanks for doing stats from a place where ice is a distant memory. Cold here, so enjoy!

Scourge said...

Perhaps, but i was under the impression the Shadowmen were going to buy you out.