1/09/2010

Friday Night Stats - Power Outage Edition




As you may know, the NJ vs TB game was suspended because of a problem with the lights (or Brodeur's goaltending) so with TB up 3-0 the game is still to be finished. The stats for that game, including about 4pts for Brian, have yet to be posted. I understand the hope is to get the rest of the game in by Sunday (which, while odd, doesn't change much) but if they have to do it later this year Brian (or whoever has Malone, Stamkos and St.Louis - not to mention my Brodeur) will get those points then.

3 comments:

Red Five said...

Actually no - I would say regardless of who has them, the points for that game go to you, Brian, whoever owns them THIS week, whensoever the game is played. So if I reacquire Brodeur, and I have him when the game is played, for that one game, his points (or loss) still go to Doug...

IMHO of course...
Otherwise you could trade players who "already" have points in the game to a new team with still-to-come guaranteed points. Don't think so Tim. Any trade involving them would come with the caveat that the points for the eventual NJ-TB game will go to the CURRENT owner of the player...

Douglas McLachlan said...

Looks like the question is moot with the NHL intending to get the rest of the game in on Sunday. Still, strange situation.

Bladerunner said...

Definitely a weird situation. I laughed at comment on a blog that Brodeur was spotted with wire cutters at end of the 2nd period.

I'm glad game being continued tonight and no rule controversy - I really need the pts from my TB crew to help this crummy week!