10/09/2009

Waiver Wire Snafu

Upon further review of the bids with the Week 2 Line-ups and the results of Week 1 the following changes need to be made based on the emailed Edge's updated Week 2 Line-up [below]:

Edge week 2
...
Sun, October 4, 2009 10:38:22 PM




And so the injury gods have once again deemed the Edge worthy of visiting!!!!! Perhaps the loop-hole in my agreeing to sacrifice my first born for a Predator cup has been seen through, and they are angry for me.
Thus:
I bid upon Komisarek and drop Girardi if successful
L : Ovechkin, Blake and Bourque bench the injured Dumont
C : Thornton, Backes and Weiss bench Drury
R : Gionta, Havlat and Stillman bench Kobasew
D : Zidlicky, O'Brien, Vlasic, Colaiacovo, Daley and Girardi bench Markov and Michalek
G : Nabokov bench Smith
TG : Backes and O'Brien
+/- none

And Since the EDGE (9) were behind the SEVERED HEADS (8) and THE SHADOWMEN (11) were behind both, the following occurs:

The Shadowmen waive Boynton D ANA RFA, and get Koistenen D FLA RFA as previously mentioned.

However, the Severed Heads KEEP Sbisa D ANA and do NOT GET Komisarek.

Instead, the Edge waive Girardi D NYR RFA and successfully CLAIM Komisarek D TOR RFA.

THEREFORE:

Waiver Wire contains FOR WEEK 3 LINE-UPS:

Boynton-D ANA RFA
Girardi-D NYR RFA
Cheechoo-R OTT NO STATUS
Walker-R CAR NO STATUS

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.



3 comments:

Douglas McLachlan said...

Would that most mistakes were handled as directly, clearly and promptly.

Bladerunner said...

I apologize for this. Thanks Bob for clarifying.

The Edge said...

Thanks for noting the issue, Bob. I left my line-up as an e-mail because I don't know how to creat a new subject on the blog yet, and I was the first to post week 2 line-up. Also, the next time I turned on the computer wasn't until thursday, so didn't notice problem until then.