4/13/2009

Thanks...

I wanted to extend my thanks to everyone for participating in this years pool. It was once again a marvelous adventure and I am thrilled to have shared it with you all.

I'd like to extend special thanks to;

Brian - for the upkeep on our roster listings, spreadsheets for the drafts etc. It is meaningful and often thankless work like this that helps keep the pool running efficiently.

The DC (Bob, Dan, Rob - ? I hope I have that correct) - Adjudicating disputes is never fun or pretty, and you deserve our admiration for willingly placing yourselves in the line of fire.

A special thanks to;

Doug - statskeeper is a thoroughly miserable position, and you deserve our warmest kudos for the excellent work done to keep us all informed as the year wore on.

Sincerely,
Cameron

2 comments:

Templar said...

My sentiments exactly.

Thank you gentlemen.

Douglas McLachlan said...

Can't wait for the puck to drop on the next season.