1/13/2009

Standings At End of Week 14 - Before the Storm





Hi Gang,

Here are what I have for stats after Sunday night, the end of week 14. Please double check - pay extra attention to any extra pts I may have given you by mistake for players who played on Monday (in week 15) as I had to manually correct the stats and take out Monday's contribution. This may be an issue with goalies that played Monday (where I may have taken away too much). Also a couple of GMs have noticed minor problems with a couple of goalie stats that I haven't been able to pin down (while only a fraction of a pt, let me know about it and I'll see if I can track the problem down).

With the deluge of trades headed into week 15 please understand that I'm going to be a little delayed getting those stats out. Thanks for your patience.

Doug

1 comment:

Bladerunner said...

Its difficult being patient but thanks for saying thanks for our patience. However... if you'd just get the damn stats out, and put family and work aside for a moment, we wouldn't have to go through these pleasantries.

;-)