10/18/2006

Deja vu all over again.





Congrats to the Personal Vendetta as they rocket into first place. Overcoming a sub-par first week they garner over 47pts and jump 7 places in the standings! Sure its early but unfortunately Darrell's teams have a habit of getting out in front and staying there. With Buffalo's trouncing of the Flyers last night I suspect that the Briere-Spacek tandem will help keep the Vendetta up at the top for a while yet.

A note about the logos. One is Darrell's version and one is mine. Darrell's preferred version is the one on the right, my preferred version is the one on the left. I tend to prefer mine, not only because of my own, inflated sense of self-importance, but also because I think it would look wicked cool on an actual jersey. That said, it isn't my team and my sense of esthetics is readily open to being questioned but, feel free to let PV managment know which version you prefer - perhaps a "third jersey" option could emerge.

No comments: