2/07/2007

Uh... what?

In my effort's to show case my team's TG, who is available for reasonable offers, and because I'm a little puzzled, someone please tell me more.

From Duhatchek


In Avery, the Rangers get an agitating force, the sort of energy player whom
they've been missing in an up-and-down 2006-07 season. Outspoken Avery, a
two-time NHL penalty-minutes leader, has been in all kinds of trouble, on and
off the ice, before this season, but has been mostly on a short leash and
reasonably well-behaved this year. Apart from a scuffle with teammate Scott
Thornton that left Thornton on the injured reserve list -- and was passed off as
just boys being boys -- he has mostly stuck to hockey this season.


One of my people was beating up one of Doug's FPs? Off the ice? On his own team? And this wasn't news? What actually happened, and how do I encourage more of this behaviour. "You see that Klesla guy..."

Any thoughts, or trade offers, welcome.

Richard

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Scott Thornton is Joe Thornton's (the Thornton that is Doug's FP) older cousin.