2/18/2011

Thursday Night Stats - Late On Friday With the Stats Edition






Hi Guys. Bob, I have had Grabner (and Neiderreiter) listed as LW on my list since the start of the season but I see that they are on Brian's Master as Right Wingers. Could someone double check the Bible, I neglected to bring my copy to the Dominican Republic, to see if Bob is correct and I have promoted incorrectly. Grabner should be on the Florida list (and may not be on the official roster but in a list of prospects, instead). Neiderreiter should be one the Islander roster (though clearly less urgent). If Bob is correct, and I suspect he probably is, I obviously would have continued with the same line-up as the previous week at LW: McDonald, Versteeg and Hall (and down a point going into tonight).

No comments: