1/16/2007

FunHL All-Star Game uses Reg Season Pts for Week 17, NOT those from the NHL All-Star Game

Hi guys,

For some f#*Ked up reason I can post a new topic (sans photos) but am unable to add comments to existing topics - or even new topics which I started. Google, why did you mess with my Blogger?

The NHL shuts down from Sunday the 21st to Thursday the 25th for their All-Star break but there are still 3 nights of games (rather full slates too) Friday the 26th thru Sunday the 28th. Points will still be collected for the Predator Cup race on those three days but a three-day week seemed a tad too short, IMHO, to base a Challenge Cup game (particularly late in the season with tie-breakers on the line) so I came up with the All-Star Game idea. Points gathered in those three days will be used to calculate the points for the All-Star teams which means that everyone should be able to nominate two forwards and one defenseman (except Dan, who doesn not have a single healthy d-man :-). Hasek, if his totals are higher than Kipper's by the end of the week, with the the OCC's starting goalie. Brodeur looks certain to start for the Calgary Conference.

Hope that clears everything up. Sorry I couldn't correct this sooner but...well I just hate what they have done to my Blogger status.

Peace,

Doug

No comments: